- Ratnaveer Precision Engineering is anticipated to announce its share allotment standing at the moment, September 8.
- The shares of Ratnaveer Precision Engineering have been subscribed 93.99 occasions.
- The shares are anticipated to be listed on the inventory exchanges on September 14.
Vadodara-based Ratnaveer Precision, a producer of stainless-steel completed sheets, washers, pipes, tubes and extra is anticipated to announce the allotment standing of its preliminary public providing (IPO) at the moment, that’s September 8.
On the final day, the Ratnaveer Precision IPO was subscribed 93.99 occasions, receiving bids for 110.66 crore fairness shares in opposition to 1.18 crore shares on supply.
Whereas the certified institutional purchaser portion was subscribed 133.05 occasions, the non-institutional buyers portion was subscribed 135.21 occasions. The retail portion witnessed the very best participation and was subscribed 54 occasions.
Gray market premium
The shares of Ratnaveer Precision are presently commanding a gray market premium (GMP) of ₹50 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market earlier than they’re listed on the inventory exchanges.
Right here’s how one can test the IPO’s allotment standing
You’ll be able to test the allotment standing on the registrar’s web site.
- To test the
Ratnaveer Precision IPO allotmentstanding, go to the registrar’s web site right here.
- Click on on ‘Choose Firm’ after which choose ‘Ratnaveer Precision’.
- Now, enter your PAN, software quantity, DP / Shopper ID or Account quantity / IFSC.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on on submit.
It is possible for you to to see your software standing. It’s going to show the variety of shares that you’ve got utilized for and the variety of shares which were allotted to you.
You may as well test the Ratnaveer Precision IPO allotment standing on the BSE and NSE web sites.
To test the allotment standing on BSE or NSE web site:
- Go to the BSE web site.
- On the web site, click on on ‘Fairness’ after which choose ‘Ratnaveer Precision’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your software quantity and PAN.
- Click on on ‘Search’.
It is possible for you to to see the variety of shares allotted to you.
You’ll be able to click on right here and log in to test your allotment standing on NSE.
Ratnaveer Precision IPO itemizing date
The shares of Ratnaveer Precision can be listed on the inventory exchanges on September 14.
Apple Watch Extremely 2 to launch on September 12 – expectations, rumours and all it’s essential to know
Honor 90 with 200MP digital camera to launch in India on September 14 – All we all know to date
Volvo C40 Recharge with 530 km vary launched in India for ₹61.25 lakh